2023 Report on the State of the Legal Market: Feb. 21 Webinar
The 2023 Report on the State of the Legal Market explores the outlook for the year ahead, examining how factors including rising expenses, falling demand and productivity, shifting client outlooks, and inflation are shaping the industry. Since the report’s release in January, findings have sparked conversations as journalists, bloggers, and industry influencers weigh in on what it all means.
The Thomson Reuters Institute, in partnership with the Center on Ethics and the Legal Profession at Georgetown Law, is offering additional insight in a free webinar on Feb. 21. Speakers include
- Mike Abbott, Head of Thomson Reuters Institute
- Aarash Darroodi, General Counsel, Executive Vice President and Corporate Secretary, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Paul Fischer, President, Legal Professionals, Thomson Reuters
- James Jones, Director, Center for Study of the Legal Profession, Georgetown Law
- Melissa Prince, Chief Client Value and Innovation Officer, Ballard Spahr LLP
They’ll discuss takeaways from the report for law firm leaders and practitioners. Speakers will explore key findings on financial performance in the current economic downturn, talent recruitment and retention challenges, ongoing market segmentation, and other challenges affecting legal services in 2023.
Register here for the Feb. 21 webinar, which takes place from noon to 1 p.m. Eastern.