Thomson Reuters Legal SYNERGY2021: HighQ and Elite Session Highlights
On June 1-3, Emmy Award-winning writer and comedian Seth Meyers will host legal professionals from the U.S., Canada, the UK and Europe for the Thomson Reuters Legal SYNERGY user conference. Ahead of the virtual conference, Legal Current is previewing the more than 60 educational sessions that will help attendees better navigate today’s environment, manage their firm or office effectively, and gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Today Legal Current looks at notable Elite and HighQ sessions, where experts will share their perspectives on the latest trends, and how tools and data-driven technology are transforming the way legal work is done.
- How can no-code technology give you an advantage in delivering legal services? This session will walk you through a series of out-of-the-box HighQ capabilities, including automated approval processes, solution templates, and other workflow efficiencies that are intuitive and can be implemented without the need for IT development. By empowering lawyers with no-code custom tools, they can worry less about tracking down information and focus on delivering higher-value work.
- How can HighQ help you adapt to the new normal? What new client expectations have emerged as a result of COVID? Now more than ever, clients want to access information and their questions answered immediately, bypassing the delays of waiting for email replies or returned phone calls. These client expectations existed pre-pandemic but have become more pronounced this past year. This session will showcase how the latest HighQ enhancements will deliver on the new ways of working.
- Working from home with 3E Paperless Proforma. Working remotely has become a necessity for many firms’ employees. This session will provide an overview of the abundant capabilities of 3E Paperless Proforma and how it can help you meet the present-day challenges of working remotely while having to maintain your revenue stream.
- General ledger project best practices – fit for your firm. Keep your firm financially fit with a healthy cashflow. Hear about best practices in converting general ledger data to provide accurate, up-to-date balanced trial balances within your firm. Give your firm a streamlined approach to accurate reports.
- Peer perspective: going live on 3E – mission accomplished. Hear from peers about the ins and outs on their journey to going live on 3E. Listen in to hear their 3E implementation plan, including lessons learned and advice to any firms considering the move. This session will give you the guidance needed to ensure a successful go live of 3E.
Watch Legal Current for more details about SYNERGY sessions, as well as the line-up of fun and entertainment planned for the conference, and follow @LegalCurrent for updates throughout SYNERGY.