Super Lawyers Earns Several Publishing Awards
· first place honors in Ohio’s Best Journalism contest – presented collaboratively by the Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland chapters of Society of Professional Journalists – for Defending the Product from the 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine,
· a second place award for Best Feature Article from the Minnesota Magazine & Publishing Association’s Excellence Awards for ‘We’ve Come a Rather Remarkable Way’ from the 2015 Alabama Super Lawyers Magazine,
· a third place award for Best Profile Story at the 2016 Minnesota Society of Professional Journalists’ Page One Awards for The Whistleblower’s Best Friend from the 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers Magazine,
· a second place award presented by the Pac-Northwest Society of Professional Journalists in the Government/Political Reporting category for Navigating China from the 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine,
· a second-place award from the Florida Society of Professional Journalists’ 2016 Sunshine State Awards in the Best Magazine Profile for ‘Benjamin Crump. Justice.’ from the 2015 Florida Super Lawyers Magazine,
· and finally, second place from Louisville’s Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists for its piece ‘The Big Guy’ published in 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine.
Read more on Super Lawyers latest awards here.
Congratulations to the Super Lawyers team.