PeopleMap: Changing the way customers do their public records research
This post was written by Laura Long, senior director of Marketing at Thomson Reuters
Customers asked – and we delivered. When we first launched WestlawNext in 2010, we received strong feedback from customers that they wanted a more integrated public records experience. That’s why we are so excited to launch PeopleMap on WestlawNext this week at LegalTech. Combining WestlawNext’s powerful global search engine with our premier public records tool delivers the best of both worlds to our customers.
Customer input has been a guiding force for us in developing this product. Over the last 18 months, we’ve worked closely with an agile market research panel of over 300 law firm, corporate and government professionals to build this product. Here’s a snapshot of what they have been saying around its key features:
- Integration with WestlawNext: ”Combining two great services can only lead to good things.”
- Filtering: “I find it useful because it allows me to find my results faster.”
- Web analytics: “Comprehensive current information that I can’t find anywhere else is on a single site.”
- Enhanced graphical display” “Love the layout. It’s very clean and easy to read through. I can
easily skip non-needed information rather than have to sift through everything.”
- Custom search and report: “Love the streamlined formatting and the ability to put my important information first in the report.”
Check out PeopleMap on Legal Solutions to learn more.