ILTACON 2021: Join Thomson Reuters for Insights on the Future of the Legal Landscape
The International Legal Technology Association’s annual ILTACON conference is under way, and Thomson Reuters is connecting with industry experts and the legal community at the hybrid event – taking place in Las Vegas and virtually – to explore successful operation strategies for today’s evolving legal space. One of the world’s largest legal technology conferences, ILTACON includes peer-driven programs, educational content and networking opportunities.
Below are the Thomson Reuters presenters who will share their insights throughout the week. Some sessions are virtual, and others are in person. All times are Pacific:
- AI Ethics: How Can Firms Begin This Journey? with Carolyn Blankenship, general counsel, Innovation & Product, from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Common Security Worst Practices with Mel Gates, senior legal editor, Privacy & Data Security, from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Connecting Knowledge Management: Getting Greater Value from Existing Tools and Data through Collaboration and Integration with Zorik Pesochinsky, director of Market Development, Global Large Law, from 4-5:30 p.m.
- To Infinity and Beyond: Creating a Strategy for Career Advancement with Jessica Cherry, senior legal editor, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Service, from 4-5:30 p.m.
- Mental Health and Work/Life Balance: Tools and Techniques to Avoid Burnout with Nita Cumello, global client director, from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- The Letters AI are in “FAIR”, But Is Artificial Intelligence Fair? With Dhivya Chinnappa, research scientist; John Hudzina, lead research engineer; and Dawn Sepehr, research scientist; from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Artificial Intelligence: The Next Horizon Is Upon Us, Now What? with Johannes Schleith, lead designer, from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Company Update with Rawia Ashraf, vice president, Product Management, from 8-8:45 a.m.