Celebrating in-house innovation
Canadian Lawyer InHouse, a Thomson Reuters business, announced the winners of the first-annual Innovatio Awards, which recognizes the innovative work of legal departments among Canadian businesses and their legal service provider partners.
This year’s honorees are:
- RBC – Law Department Management/Innovation of the Year
- TVO – Law Department Management
- Cisco Systems Inc. – Working with External Counsel
- Health Insurance Reciprocal of Canada – Working with External Counsel
- The Keg – Risk Management
- BMO Corporate – Compliance
- SASOL Canada – Compliance
- Canadian Solar Solutions Inc. – In-house Deals
- 3M Canada – Diversity
- BMO Financial Group – Diversity
- Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. – Litigation Management
- Superior Plus Corp. – Tomorrow’s Leader in Innovation
Winners were announced during an award ceremony in downtown Toronto last week.
To learn more about this year’s winners, the selection process, or to see photos from the ceremony, visit http://www.canadianlawyermag.com/legalfeeds/2266/celebrating-in-house-innovation.html.