Canadian Lawyer Announces Top 25 Most Influential List for 2018
After several hundred nominations and 10,000 votes, Canadian Lawyer has revealed its annual Top 25 Most Influential list.
Recognized for their achievements over the past 18 months, winners are split into five areas of influence in each of the following categories:
- Corporate Commercial, including Litigation
- Human Rights, Advocacy and Criminal
- Changemakers: Leaders, Innovators or Catalysts
- Government/Non-Profits/Associations, including Academic and the Judiciary
- Young Influencers: Lawyers 40 Years or Younger.
Now in its ninth year, Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 Most Influential is Canada’s celebration of its system of justice and legal profession. Being named to the list speaks to a level of earned respect and ongoing contribution to the strength and quality of legal services.