A Week’s Worth of Westlaw Edge in the News
Since last week’s launch, Westlaw Edge has been featured in 37 articles in leading industry outlets and blogs. Coverage from the legal industry’s top journalists, bloggers and influencers has focused on the strong AI behind Westlaw Edge and the Thomson Reuters investment in it; how the product features will help lawyers improve quality and efficiency; and the strength of the Westlaw brand and its extensive data collection.
Among the highlights is a LawSites LawNext podcast featuring an interview with Mike Dahn, senior vice president of Westlaw Product Management, and Jeff Arvidson, director of Product Development.
Also of note, Above the Law concluded: “If delivering value is the key to sustaining a relationship with a client, Westlaw Edge offers users a powerful tool with a simple interface to get the job done. As an Am Law 100 attorney who has tested Westlaw Edge put it, ‘You would be stupid not to use it.’ Based on the demonstration we saw this week, this lawyer has a point.”
More highlights are here and below:
- Above the Law: Law Firms Have No Idea Why In-House Counsel Fire Them — Westlaw’s Newest Product Aims To Help Firms Stay On The Job
- Information Today: Thomson Reuters Rolls Out Westlaw Edge for Legal Research
- com: What’s Next: Mueller’s Crypto Crackdown, Microsoft’s Call for Regulation, and More
- Legal Skills Prof Blog: Westlaw unveils new legal research tool incorporating Artificial Intelligence capabilities
- LawFuel: A Tool That Can Help Law Firms Turn the Tables on In-House Counsel Set To Fire Them